After a busy week I am looking forward to a little down time. Ha! Who am I kidding? It is homecoming weekend so my days will be filled with football, dance prep, limo, pictures, etc!
With that said, I am leaving you this weekend with some posts that I have recently enjoyed. Please check them out because they are funny, informative, thought provoking and inspiring.
- Simply Diane: Bumblebees Gone Wild
- Simple Bites: Back to Cooking School: Working with Fresh Herbs
- Confessions of a Dr. Mom: Tiny Bullies
- Herding Cats in Hammond River: What the Cool Kids are Wearing…
- Slightly Off-Balance: You Could Be a Smile Maker
- Coming Clean: Confessions of an Imperfect Parent: A Wake Up Call…Er…Crash
Have a great weekend!