Welcome to Simply Sandwich, my name is Paula and I am the Chief-Juggling-Officer for my multi-generational family. For the past ten years, I have been smack in the middle of the Sandwich Generation, attempting to balance the roles of being a wife, a mom to two teenagers and most recently, a caregiver for my mother who lives in our guesthouse. I created this blog to be a central point of support, practical ideas and survival skills for any busy mom!
If you are:
- A sandwich mama, I provide YOU with a place to relate
- A military wife, I equip YOU with simple ideas to help you hold down the fort
- A mother of multiples, I give YOU tools to make things easier
- A mom working outside the home, YOU will find easy solutions after a long day
- A mama with little ones, I offer YOU tips to create a smooth running home
- A mother coordinating activities for teens or tweens, I supply laughter – you need it!
Prior to being a “Sandwich” mama, I owned a family resource business speaking to parent groups and working one-on-one with overloaded moms. Since my passion is for systems and strategies, I helped active families create less stressed and functional homes as well as providing products and resources for managing their family life.
I look forward to hearing from you! You can connect with me via: